Pakora, Moong dal Pakoda recipe, How to make mirchi Pakoda Bangalore
Travel service (Item ID: 193905)
A perfect snack for a rainy evening or something to enjoy while taking a stroll in the narrow lanes of the Indian streets with your loved one, Pakora is a flavorful ecstasy made to jolt the taste buds out of their monotony. It is a spiced fritter originating from the Indian subcontinent and is one of the most common snack or street food in Indian households, especially in North ad West India, and is sold in streets as well. Pakora goes very well with Chai which is a match made in heaven and Chai Pakora is literally an emotion for the Indians.
Show on map
23/02/2023 11:30 am
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ India is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Travel section is dedicated for travel-related ads like Car rental, Hotel, Resort, Local attraction, Tour package, Transportation, etc. Get discounts and promos from travel agents, hotels or individuals.
Keywords: Pakora, Moong dal Pakoda recipe, How to make mirchi Pakoda Bangalore | Claseek™ India; https://indiamap.com/food/street-food/pakora A perfect snack for a rainy evening or something to enjoy while taking a stroll in the narrow lanes of the Indian s..., Travel, pakora, moong, dal, pakoda, recipe, make, mirchi, https, indiamapcomfoodstreetfoodpakora, perfect, snack, rainy, evening, something, enjoy, while, taking, stroll, narrow, lanes, indian, streets, loved, one, flavorful