Bangalore Travel Guide Noida
Travel service (Item ID: 171381)
Bangalore is India’s third-largest city and it is famed all over the world for its pleasant weather, beautiful parks, and lakes. On a tour to Bangalore, one can enjoy taking long strolls through the greenery of Cubbon Park or indulge in retail therapy in the malls or street-side markets. Home to many pubs one can hop into one of the craft breweries in the city for a cold and refreshing drink. For food lovers there are many eateries, street food corners, and rooftop cafes, dotting in every corner of the city. The major attraction such as Tipu Sultan’s summer palace is known for its Tudor-style architecture and dates back to the 17th century.
Those with an interest in art and culture can head to the fascinating Venkatappa Art Gallery. One of the most popular things to do in Bangalore city is to explore its monuments, which attract the attention of architecture lovers. On your first trip to Bangalore get the tour package, designed from travel expert Indiator.
For more information, contact us-
Email id - [email protected]
Phone number - +91 9871107030
Toll-free number UK – 0800-404-9881
Show on map
29/02/2020 12:50 pm
D-13, Sector-3, Noida, India- 201301
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ India is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Travel section is dedicated for travel-related ads like Car rental, Hotel, Resort, Local attraction, Tour package, Transportation, etc. Get discounts and promos from travel agents, hotels or individuals.
Keywords: Bangalore Travel Guide Noida | Claseek™ India; Bangalore is India’s third-largest city and it is famed all over the world for its pleasant weather, beautiful parks, and lakes. On a tour to Bangalore, one can..., Travel, bangalore, travel, guide, india, thirdlargest, city, famed, all, over, world, pleasant, weather, beautiful, parks, lakes, tour, one, can, enjoy, taking, long, strolls, through, greenery, cubbon