Apartment / Condo (Item ID: 39939)
M3M group is going to launch a new ultra luxury project M3M Marina at Sector 68, Gurgaon. The Group M3M stands for Magnificence in the trinity of Men, Materials and Money .The project extends over 15 acres on Golf Course Extension Road from which there will be 6.5 acres of Green central Park area and 2 acres of centrally located Artificial lakes. 25 storey buildings of 11 towers with each floor designed with world renowned designers and architects having 2BHK+2T, 3BHK+2T, 3BHK+3T and 3BHK apartments in many sizes like 1260, 1550, 1650 and 1900 Sq. Feet. M3M Marina sets new standards for opulence, exclusivity and luxury living with high class standard and the amenities like Hard Wood Door, Fully Furnished, Weather Proof Paint.
For more information visit- http://www.m3mmarinagurgaon.ind.in
|No. of bedrooms||3|
|No. of bathrooms||3|
Show on map
13/11/2014 2:02 pm
Sector 68 Gurgoan
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.