Get Your Dream Home with Godrej Palm Retreat Noida Sector 150 Noida
Apartment / Condo (Item ID: 166177)
A soon to come construction within Godrej Propertries, Godrej Palm Retreat Noida sector 150 has riveted many. Godrej Palm Retreat is located within Noida Sector 150 City, a 600 acre majorly residential sector where construction activities are limited only to 20% of the total land area while the remaining 80% is demarcated for greenery and uses like 9 acre golf course, cricket academy, indoor sports facilities, swimming pool, hospital, internal roads etc. It is one place where one can enjoy the best of both worlds luxurious abode amidst lovely green setting.
The location of the project is another great attraction that tilts the scale in favor of this fabulous project. Set in sector 150, Godrej Palm Retreat offers easy access to a host of important destinations like the upcoming metro connectivity, Connaught Place, IGI airport, NDLS and Gurgaon. The area also offers seamless connectivity from the proposed international airport and signal-free connectivity to Delhi through Noida E-way. The place has well developed infrastructure with a number of reputed schools, healthcare centers, commercial, colleges and technical institutes.
For more Details: https://www.smcrealty.com/project/godrej-palm-retreat/
Call Us For Booking: 9250005154
|No. of bedrooms||2|
|No. of bathrooms||2|
|No. of floors||18|
Show on map
06/07/2019 2:22 pm
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ India is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Properties section is dedicated for buying, selling and renting Apartment, Condominium, Landed House, Land, Commercial space, Parking space, Room, etc. or finding a local Property agent. You may indicate the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, area, construction year, etc. Buy from agents, owners or developers.
Keywords: Get Your Dream Home with Godrej Palm Retreat Noida Sector 150 Noida | Claseek™ India; A soon to come construction within Godrej Propertries, Godrej Palm Retreat Noida sector 150 has riveted many. Godrej Palm Retreat is located within Noida Sector..., Properties, get, dream, home, godrej, palm, retreat, noida, sector, 150, soon, come, construction, within, propertries, has, riveted, many, city, 600, acre, majorly, residential, activities, limited, only