financial services in nigeria Vadodara
Other service (Item ID: 170272)
Higher capital requirements, simplified legal structures, shrinking spreads, costly regulatory burden and overall market volatility are just some of the challenges that retail and investment banks face in this new era.KPMG deals with these issues daily in addition to evolving regulatory requirements, cyber security, operations and technology and trade surveillance.
We offer professional services to retail banks, capital markets, exchanges, financial intermediaries (ie. clearing houses) as well as wholesale banks at local, national and global levels.Smart market participants are seizing this time of change and rethinking their business models, delivery channels, infrastructure, products, services, and optimizing their operations as they expand into new markets to meet the new and demanding needs of their clients.Our close connection with regulators, comprehension of the key issues and deep client insights help clients minimize impact to their daily operations.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how KPMG can help you achieve your business objectives so please contact us below with any questions you may have.
Tel: +234 1 271 8955 (or 8599)
Fax: P.M.B. 40014, Falomo
Website - https://home.kpmg/ng/en/home.html
Visit link - https://home.kpmg/ng/en/home/industries/financialserviceindustry.html
Show on map
18/01/2020 4:35 pm
84, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent Asokoro Abuja. FCT.
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.
Claseek™ India is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Others section is dedicated for all other general category ads like Animal, Appliance, Art, Collectible, Baby product, Book, Magazine, Food, Restaurant, Furniture, Health & Beauty, Local event, Machine, Tool, Music, Movie, Sport & hobby, Toy, Game, etc. Find what you need from different companies or individuals.
Keywords: financial services in nigeria Vadodara | Claseek™ India; Higher capital requirements, simplified legal structures, shrinking spreads, costly regulatory burden and overall market volatility are just some of the challen..., Others, financial, services, nigeria, higher, capital, requirements, simplified, legal, structures, shrinking, spreads, costly, regulatory, burden, overall, market, volatility, just, some, challenges, retail, investment, banks, face, new