Health & Beauty (Item ID: 54359)
Combines the manipulative experiences of a Pegboard with practice in Hand-Eye coordination, improves shoulder ROM and assists the development of grasp strength & tolerance. The mathematical puzzle creates interest and provide learning opportunity. 50mm thick and 107cm long, 10 Round and 10 Square pegs are easy to hold and place. Each peg is numbered & the client places the pegs in holes to solve the math puzzle. The peg board can be hanged on wall or placed on a table.
Other Information :
Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), Other
Show on map
09/10/2015 1:27 pm
F-368,Sudershan Park,Moti Nagar,New Delhi -110015
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.