Hotel Management Cou...
We are providing solved tutor marked Assignments of National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS). Current session 2019 for 10TH class and 12TH class, Both Hindi and English medium.
Contact – 9716138286 or join whatsapp
Assessment of TMA is an important part of ‘continuous and comprehensive evaluation’ and hence it is advised to treat it ‘compulsory’ as a learning exercise. However, a candidate may be allowed to appear in the external examination even if he/she could not submit the TMA in a subject. The learner shall be awarded ‘zero’ mark for ‘TMA’ part of internal assessment.
Based on New Syllabus and Question Pattern with Answers. You can get it within 5 min. anywhere in the World.
We have All subjects Tutor marked Assignments with project work.
Soft copy tma : Rs.150 par subject (NIOS solved Assignment )
Hard copy tma : 300 par subject (Nios solved Assignment)
BENEFITS OF NIOS TMA /ASSIGNMENT
• During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs).
• TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weight age of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
• Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet along with the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weight-age in each subject.
• TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge.
• TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs)
• TMA help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits.
• TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject.
For Order visit my website: www.growtheducationpoints.com, Or call me directly – 9716138286
Delivery: Solved Assignments will be sent to your email id or Address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand.
Please contact us for any enquiry- (24x7 hours)
Mr. Santosh Kumar
09716138286 or join Whatsaap
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Jharakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||
31/10/2018 4:53 am