₹   300.00

Hand written Nios Assignments for April exam || Nios Tutor marked Assignments Chandigarh

  Book / Magazine   (Item ID: 161415)

Hand written Nios Assignments for April exam || Nios Tutor marked Assignments
NIOS Solved Assignment for 10th & 12th class 2018-19 (contact us – 9582489391 Mr.santosh) All subject with Project Work (Including Question 6) E-Copy PDF file. It is computerize typing format. This is Automatically Downloaded Assignment after payment successfully. if Any problem Regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp
We are providing nios solved tma 2018-19 (Nios Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all Nios students if you need NIOS Solved TMA Question with Answer sheet please call me or whatsaap me. -9582489391or join whatsapp.
We have All subjects NIOS Solved Assignments (TMA) for 10th & 12th class and Ignou University (B.A, B.com, M.A, M.co and more subjects)
TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV
TMA is applicable to learners seeking registration Under the stream- I (only block-1,2)
It is important part of public Examination for stream 1 (block 1 & 2)
Dear all students who appear exam for March –April 2019 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Price Details:-
Rs.150/ subjects -Nios open school Assignment 10th class (soft copy)
Rs.150/subjects - Nios open school Assignment 12th class (soft copy)

Rs.300/sub- Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)
Rs.300/sub-Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)

We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Please contacts us for more details
Mr.santosh Kumar
Helpline No-7992278944
Email id –[email protected]
Visit websit- www.growtheducationpoints.com

 Published date:

24/09/2018 5:03 am

 Expiration date:






Show on map

Safety Tips

  • Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
  • Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
  • Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
  • Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
  • Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us, we would appreciate your feedback.
Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.

 Tel.: 8809484815

 Region: Delhi

 City: North Delhi

Contact publisher

You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher


Claseek™ India is a FREE online classifieds portal. You can buy, sell, trade, rent, deal, find and advertise almost anything here. We are one of the leading local classifieds for Real Estate, Electronics, Fashion, Vehicles, Services, Travel, Money, Jobs and more. Others section is dedicated for all other general category ads like Animal, Appliance, Art, Collectible, Baby product, Book, Magazine, Food, Restaurant, Furniture, Health & Beauty, Local event, Machine, Tool, Music, Movie, Sport & hobby, Toy, Game, etc. Find what you need from different companies or individuals.