Insurance (Item ID: 40186)
With most insurance policies, the premium you pay is eligible for tax benefits. Under Existing Income Tax Laws, contribution towards life insurance policy is allowed as deduction in income, thereby decreasing tax liability. It means that you not only provide financial security for your loved ones in the unfortunate event of your demise, but also reap the benefits of additional income from tax savings through premium contribution in unit linked life insurance policies.For more information visit here: http://www.reliancelife.com/why-need-insurance/life-insurance-for-saving-tax
Show on map
20/11/2014 12:50 pm
First Floor, Flat No.-103, Gupta Plaza, Plot No.-7, Block -F, Bhera Enclave
- Avoid scams by asking for more details from the advertiser if needed, then verifying them afterwards (using Google, etc)
- Transact face-to-face (cash on delivery) whenever possible to see the actual product before paying
- Never pay via Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous (no recipient account) payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- Avoid doing financial transactions online (online banking, PayPal/credit card payments, etc) while using public computers or networks (internet shops, airport, etc)
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- Click here for more safety tips
Do you think this ad is a fraud, spam or violates Claseek terms and conditions? Please report it to us
, we would appreciate your feedback. Note: Claseek.com is NOT associated in any way with the advertiser and the ad advertised here. All items are posted entirely independent from this site, therefore your vigilance is absolutely necessary.