Work from home
Strong Sales background.
-Hands-on execution of end-to-end Sales Cycle.
- Setting strategy and revenue targets.
- Training the sales team to achieve results.
-Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Networking Spotting market opportunities through lead generations.
- Engagement with Clients to build long tern business relationships.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Background of the Head of Sales.
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire the team.
210001. A highly motivated, ambitious salesperson, with experience of minimum 6 months in sales.
2. Candidates with Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
3. Ability to develop and execute sales strategies to meet customer and company requirements..
• Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
• Making appointments with and meeting new customers
• Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
• Meeting sales targets
• Promoting new products and any special deals
• Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
• Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
• Giving feedback on sales trends
FMCG’s always sell quickly, and are often cheap for shoppers to buy. Often everyday house-hold products, it can range from toiletries and basic groceries to medicines and stationary.
23/06/2018 6:12 pm