Simple copy write job
Raptis Construction Limited advertises urgent job vacancies for international applicants passionate to work in a modern multinational construction company. As a dynamic and growing company, Raptis Group is always on the look-out for ‘can do’ people with excellent communication skills to drive our projects and you will also be offered training and guidance as to the company procedures and processes. Across every aspect of our business – from concept to completion - we strive to continue to set new benchmarks for ourselves, the company and the industry as a whole. With more than 30 years’ experience in residential, commercial, retail and urban renewal projects, and a reputation built on quality and timeless developments, we presently advertise employment opportunities in the areas of:
Sales & Marketing
Business Management & Administration.
We respect cultural and individual differences – indeed we view these differences as an advantage in understanding the needs of our clients and contributing to their success. We are proud to operate in regional offices, close to our clients and communities, with talented local people who share their unique local knowledge. To support the sharing of knowledge, our people have opportunities to work in other offices, both locally and internationally, on long and short-term assignments. These vacancies are presently at our corporate headquarters in Queensland Australia as different options of relocation and cultural awareness support is provided to our prospective and current employees’ with their families. If you are motivated, enthusiastic, experienced in your field and interested in working in Raptis multinational construction company with us, please email our recruitment team attaching a cover letter of introduction and your recent CV through our corporate email displayed above for further details.
|Raptis Construction Limited|
Requirements and Responsibilities:
* To be successful in this application, you will be energetic and ambitious
* You will possess excellent communication skills
* Must have capacity to take a client-focused, collaborative approach
* Ability to demonstrate effective delegation and leadership skills within a close-knit team environment.
* Trade background, professional, vocational or degree qualification required
* Minimum 3 years experience working in a related field applied for
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven people management skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams
* Team player who can lead by example
* Possess a solid work history with long tenure in roles
* Experience in MS Project would be highly regarded but not essential
* Be flexible in your approach and adaptable to all requirements of the role.
Candidates with less contract administration experience are also encouraged to apply detailing why they believe they should be considered for the role.
As a member of our multinational team, you will enjoy:
• Continuous and solid support from approachable and skilled management team
• Being part of an experienced and loyal workforce
• Graduate level compensation & remuneration status
• Ability to learn new skills and progress your career
• Attractive remuneration package - including base salary, superannuation and tool of trade motor vehicle
• Added benefits - including staff discount and corporate healthcare options
• Training and education - we pride ourselves in helping you realize your potential
• An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
• Experience working with Australia's most regarded Building Contractors
• Strong position moving forward
• A friendly and enjoyable workplace
• A safe and sustainable workplace
• Professional Development programs including mentoring, seminars and training
• Career and personal development
• Office social groups and activities
• A workplace that is based on mutual respect and appreciation of individual, race and cultural differences.
The Raptis Construction Company has been developing innovative, quality projects for more than 30 years. During this time, Raptis projects have won numerous state and national design and development awards. A commitment to creating developments with strong, timeless architectural elements, pioneering design and a focus on lifestyle has seen the 'Raptis style' shape some notable international designs. Raptis is recognized for creating new trends in architectural design - from curved balconies, as first displayed on Mykonos to elegant roof structures as seen on Platinum on the Beach and the streetscapes of the Towers of Chevron Renaissance complex. Within a short time, the Raptis name established a reputation for quality and imaginative development - projects that not only had visual appeal, but also with an ambient that exuded warmth and welcome. Raptis was, and still is, at the forefront of integrated residential, resort, retail and commercial development. The group is confident and has exciting plans for the future as a dynamic and growing company, and is always on the look-out for ‘can do’ passionate people with excellent communication skills to drive our corporate projects.
22/10/2015 5:38 pm
120, Sir Thyagaraya Road,
Region: Tamil Nadu
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
Simple copy write job
Multi Parameter Wate...
Mechanical Engineer ...
Graduate engineer tr...