SMO Company In Indor...
CMC Limited (A TCS Subsidiary) is a leading IT solutions company and a part of TATA GROUP. CMC is one of the world's leading information technology consulting, services and business process outsourcing organization. We are a part of the Tata group, India's best-known business conglomerate. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident locations and over 3,600 employees worldwide, we provide a wide spectrum of unique Information Technology solutions and services to a clientele of premier organizations in the government and private sectors.
We have been training partner for companies like TCS, TATA MOTORS, HCL Technologies, Tech Mahindra and Cholamandalam to name a few.
CMC Ltd has been a key partner in nation building process and has handled major e governance projects for various state governments and central government for different domains.
for working with different Software vendors.
Selection after training.
However the training cost will be borne by the selected candidate.
You are required to give an Aptitude test, written & verbal communication
tests for Job Enabling Program
• Details are as under-
1. BE/Btech/BCA/MCA candidates who have completed their graduation
2. 2014/15 passouts.
3. 50% throughout in academics.
1. Ability to work in 24x7 rotational shift.
2. Ability to troubleshoot (level 1) desktop computer systems (h/w & s/w) primarily on Microsoft OS platform.
3. Ability to troubleshoot (level 1) computer peripherals e.g. printers (n/w and standalone), scanner etc.
4. Basic troubleshooting skill on heterogeneous network.
5. Basic knowledge on backup management.
6. Good English communication skill (Speaking/Writing/Reading)
7. Strong sense on working in team.
8. Good service attitude
Interested candidate forward Resume at [email protected]
b.tech, b.e., bca, mca
04/08/2015 5:09 pm