Required Accountant ...
Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting (ADFA)
The Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting (ADFA) programme prepares graduates and students pursuing graduation for successful careers in the world of corporate finance. The course covers all aspects of finance and accounting that are typically required by entry level and even moderately experienced finance professionals.
ADFA mainly divided into four semester:-
pursuing graduates / graduates from any field
- Very good to excellent abilities at working with standard Office suites.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of standard accounting practices.
- Excellent grasp of popular Accounting tools.
- Clear understanding of current taxes and taxation policies.
- Practical understanding of Banking, Capital Markets and Auditing practices.
- Very good to excellent communication skills.
Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA)
Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA) prepares graduates, students pursuing graduation for a successful career and making them job-ready. Students learn the practical application of financial concepts required at the work-place to distinguish them from mere graduates to become multi-faceted, contemporary finance and accounts executives. The DFA program also gives an unbeatable edge to students aspiring for careers in other fields by making them a rounded professional.
The program covers a range of topics from core financial concepts, terminologies and principles, practices and processes, and managing business under statutory regulations.
Advanced topics like capital markets, online share trading are covered in Advanced Semester.
Our Project based approach, with Communication Edge, develops professional communication skills transform students into industry relevant, multi-faceted finance and accounts executives who are equipped with the requisite distinctive skills, knowledge, and attitude, thus making them the preferred choice of organizations.
DFA mainly divided into three semesters:-
10 + 2 students, pursuing graduates.
- Specially designed for 10+2 or pursuing Graduates.
- Latest Curriculum designed by expert.
- Industry orientation
- Strong Soft Skill, communications and presentation skill.
Diploma in Banking and Finance
The Diploma in Banking and Finance programme prepares graduates and students pursuing graduation for successful careers in Banking and Financial Institutions. The course addresses those important sections of the Banking domain that new entrants are typically expected to start from and builds the skills, ground up. Hence a background in commerce is not essential.
DBF mainly divided into four modules:-
Graduates from any field.
- Thorough and clear understanding of "How Banks Work".
- Excellent foundation in accounting and accounting practices followed by Banks.
- In depth understanding of Banking products, their benefits and the target customer profiles
- Very good knowledge of the Technological implementations that drives today's world of banking
- Good knowledge and understanding of the regulations that govern the way Banks operate
- Ability to courteously, efficiently and confidently handle existing customers and acquire new ones Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting.
For more details or any query contact us:
Contact Person: Bhawna Saxena
Contact Number: 09555902440
Mail: [email protected]
12th pass, Any Graduates
07/08/2014 6:26 pm
City: East Delhi
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the publisher
Required Accountant ...
account executive /a...
We are Hiring - Earn...
Simple Online Jobs