Beautifully crafted modern era apartments in 9 acres of sprawling land with neo classical architecture and designed by master craftsmanHafeez Contractor, The building is certified Green Building conforming to ‘GOLD’ standards. Attractively designed 2 &3 BHK with units sizes Stretched from 1025 sqft to 1400 sqft, the project is branched in 2 Phases, Mantra Phase-I and Phase-II. Moving forward to the luxuries of MAHAGUN MANTRA GREATER NOIDAbestow voluminous and breezy apartments, mid-18th century Italian architecture. Sketched out by Hafeez Contractor the structure is earthquake resistant. Considering security and safety of its residents in mind Mahagun Mantra Has provided them with 24/7 security system. Round the clock power and water supply. Club house with cafeteria.Badminton and Basketball court, measureless other indoor activities with amphitheatre and skating rink for kids, landscaped gardens. Each tower will have grand entrance lobby with high speed elevators
MAHAGUN MANTRA GREATER NOIDAis one sort of project that is contributing towards the melioration of their residents by accommodating international standards, be it stocking up the units with modular switches, tube lights and fans or wooden floorings with vitrified tiles and hard wood frame with painted flush door shutter, standard chinaware fittings, granite counter top and 1 KVA power back up free for each unit. Residents will fancy the affluence of modern era living at modest cost.
• MAHAGUN MANTRA GREATER NOIDA (WEST) is located in sec-10.
• Well connected to Pari Chowk and Greater Noida
• Opposite to Proposed Metro Station
• On 60mtr wide road
• Close proximity to Educational institutes like ABES Engineering College, schools.
• Within range to famous hospitals and commercial hubs
• Nearby NH-24 and DND flyway, FNG expressway and NH-8
• Knowledge park 5 is located just opposite to the society
• Sector 121 & 119 at 3 Kms distance
MAHAGUN MANTRA is in final stages of construction, final possession will be given in December 2018.
Call us: 91 9560090054
28/11/2016 12:25 pm